Sunday, February 13, 2011

Week 2

It looks like I may have 2 deserts a week, lol. I just made some lovebug cupcakes for my daughters preschool class tomorrow. The icing came out more pink then red, but did not want that funny taste you can get by using to much coloring. So instead of LADYbugs, they are LOVEbugs. :-)

I made 18 of these little guys and they were really fun. It is getting late so I was making them in a bit of a rush, so some are not as neat as I would like. But they are 2 yr olds, I don't think theu will care! lol. Anyway, hope you like them!


3 comments:

  1. I'll be more than happy to send you my snail mail so you can send me some! *lol* They look adorable! I'm a new follower from swap-bot. Feel free to visit and follow me anytime at Back Porchervations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing lady/love bugs!

    New follower from SB, love your blog/work allready!!!

    Love
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete